Team Young Mold

Toxic Mold Information: Black mold is a slimy, greenish-black fungus scientifically referred to as Strachybotrys. It has been "linked to the death of babies from respiratory bleeding (pulmonary hemosiderosis), and is a contributing factor to illnesses such as bronchitis and asthma." Dangerous black molds produce airborne mycotoxins that can irreversibly destory a person's health. It is possible to breath in mold spores and mycotoxins without being aware that you are getting really sick. Being exposed to dangerous molds over a long period of time can cause serious symptoms and illnesses such as respiratory disorders, learning disabilities, mental deficiencies, heart problems, cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue, rheumatoid arthritis, a suppressed immune system and more.
Symptoms Of Excessive Mold Exposure: The typical reaction to elevated levels of mold spores is an allergic reaction. This is similar to the seasonal allergies many people develop in the fall when outdoor mold levels are often high. The typical symptoms are sneezing, nasal and sinus congestion, irritation in the eyes, nose, and throat, and coughing. In sensitive individuals, more serious problems may develop such as:

  • shortness of breath
  • stress
  • frequent headaches
  • fatigue
  • trouble concentrating
  • asthma
  • mood changes
  • skin irritation
  • nausea and dizziness

Content copyright 2012. TEAMYOUNGCORP.COM. All rights reserved.